Our Online Banking allows you to bank from the comfort of your own home while providing you all the necessary access you need. You can:
- View balances for checking, savings, loan, CD accounts and more
- Make and schedule fund transfers between your accounts
- Export data to financial management tools like Quicken® or Microsoft Money®
- Reorder checks
Online Banking is easy to sign up for too! All you have to do is contact either of our locations and our staff can help you get set up and going.
In order to provide the best Online Banking experience and security we can, we require you to use a 128-bit secure web browser. If your browser isn’t up to standards, you can find downloads for supported browsers at the following links: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft® Internet Explorer or Apple Safari.
Online Banking Security
Security and keeping our customers’ private information safe is our highest priority. We use all the latest technology and safety standards when it comes to our Online Banking such as Username and Password Protection, Browser Encryption, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and Network Security and Monitoring.
What You Can Do
There are a few measures you can take to ensure your information stays secure:
- Never share your password with anyone
- Update your password every 30 days
- Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers
- Always log out
- Before completing any transaction, make sure the web address shows "https" at the beginning of it after logging in and that a padlock is visible in the address bar
You also need to be aware of fraudulent emails sent to you trying to access your account or personal information. Union State Bank will never send an email asking you to update your personal information. Some characteristics of fraudulent emails include:
- Asking for your personal, account or other sensitive information
- Saying if you don’t provide said information, your accounts will be suspended
- Unfamiliar sender email addresses, a strange list of email recipients or typos in the email
Please remember to never give out personal information via email. If you are even the least bit suspicious, please forward the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and delete it from your inbox.